The new season kicks off with an interview with Irina Poddubnaia of TrackMage. This season will once again explore how others have found success and the lessons learned along the way. The topics for this interview include SAAS benefits, building your team, and providing the best experience for your customers.

Track Mage Site:

Scratch Your Itch

Irina spent her early professional years as a project manager and learning how to build software. She spun these experiences into a plan for solving some of the common problems she saw customers struggle with. Thus, TrackMage was born. It is a story of a side hustle and bootstrap approach that grew into a solid solution and full-time focus.

Integrations and Challenges

No success story is without challenges, obstacles, and strong decisions. The TrackMage story is no different. This is an industry with many competitors and companies to partner with. However, this is an example of selecting a focus and sticking with it. While the solution may seem like a niche approach, it is useful to almost every business.

A Little Background

Irina is a SAAS founder and a business consultant specializing in Operations and Processes Optimization. Irina has over eight years of experience in eCommerce with its different challenges and obstacles.  These span from running a fulfillment center in China, where she was living for over two years, to launching her own SAAS “TrackMage.” TrackMage allows eCommerce stores 5-10% extra sales by simplifying the customer experience. Likewise, it allows them to track their products on the platform and do the upsell, then automatic follow-ups for reviews.

Free ebook:
Irina’s Linkedin:
TrackMage Linkedin:

The E-Book

Free ebook “How To Make 5-10% Extra Sales On Autopilot Without Increasing Your Ad Spend Or Hiring More Staff.”
Here is the brutal truth about eCommerce:
  • Most eCommerce sellers just focus on getting traffic to their stores. Paid ads, affiliate promotions, events, direct outreach, SEO, etc.
  • The thinking goes like this: traffic -> paying customers and more traffic -> more paying customers. So, all this becomes a race to get as much targeted traffic as possible.
  • While doing that, they forget about existing customers.
  • Do you know that it costs you five times more to acquire a new customer than it takes to keep an existing one?
  • The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70%, while the probability of selling to a new prospect is 5-20%In this guide, she explains how you can drive back traffic to your store after purchase and make 5-10% extra sales by upselling your existing customers.  All this while they are waiting for their orders. This technique doesn’t require coding and is easy to apply.

Rob Broadhead

Rob is a founder of, and frequent contributor to, Develpreneur. This includes the Building Better Developers podcast. He is also a lifetime learner as a developer, designer, and manager of software solutions. Rob is the founder of RB Consulting and has managed to author a book about his family experiences and a few about becoming a better developer. In his free time, he stays busy raising five children (although they have grown into adults). When he has a chance to breathe, he is on the ice playing hockey to relax or working on his ballroom dance skills.

Leave a Reply