This video is another in our series on the Introduction to Google Cloud. In this video, we cover how to set up and use the Google App and Compute engines to deploy applications and environments.
An overview of the Google App and Compute Engines
- App Engine
- Compute Engine
- What are the differences between the 3 engine types: Kubernetes, App, and Compute.
- Build a Simple Hello World App Engine
- Deploy a simple to-do app with MongoDB
Other videos in Introduction to Google Cloud series:
- Understanding and using the Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Counsel: Using the interface and platform to deploy containers
- Using the Google Cloud SDK to Deploy Your Containers
Additional Resources you will need:
This series comes from our mentoring/mastermind classes. These classes are virtual meetings that focus on how to improve our technical skills and build our businesses. The goals of each member vary. However, this diversity makes for great discussions and a ton of educational value every time we meet. We hope you enjoy viewing this series as much as we enjoy creating it. As always, this may not be all new to you, but we hope it helps you be a better developer.