Since we have been talking so much about AWS, I thought it was time to switch gears and look at another popular cloud-based service provider Google. In part 1 of our video on the Introduction to Google Cloud, we cover an overview of the entire Google Cloud Platform. Including how to set up an account, the different levels of pricing, and point out some comparisons and differences between Google’s platform vs AWS.
Other Topics covered in Understanding and using the Google Cloud Platform
- What is Google Cloud?
- The types of services offered
- What types of security are supported?
- Which Programming Languages are supported?
- What is Cloud Launcher?
- Understanding and using the Google Cloud Platform Free Tier
Other videos in Introduction to Google Cloud series:
- Understanding and using the Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Counsel: Using the interface and platform to deploy containers
- Using the Google Cloud SDK to Deploy Your Containers
Additional Resources you will need:
This series comes from our mentoring/mastermind classes. These classes are virtual meetings that focus on how to improve our technical skills and build our businesses. The goals of each member vary. However, this diversity makes for great discussions and a ton of educational value every time we meet. We hope you enjoy viewing this series as much as we enjoy creating it. As always, this may not be all new to you, but we hope it helps you be a better developer.