If you are building an online store or just need a place to record your inventory, then chances are you will need a Product Catalog. Now you could go out and buy any old cookie cutter Catalog tool on the market. However, before you do, you better make sure you understand what your Catalog requires. Otherwise, you may spend a lot of time and money on a tool that will not fit the bill. So, today we will focus on how to convert our product catalog application ideas into a mobile application using Appcelerator.
Building a Mobile Application Using Appcelerator
This series comes from our mentoring/mastermind classes. These classes are virtual meetings that focus on how to improve our technical skills and build our businesses. The goals of each member vary, but this diversity makes for great discussions and ton of educational value every time we meet. We hope you enjoy this series as much as we enjoy creating it.
Previous Product Catalog Classes:
- An Overview of the Basics and Design
- Understand the ways to store data
- Using Tools and Applications to Interact With Our Data
- Build an MVC Application to Manage Our Catalog
- Test our Web Application With Selenium and WebDriver
- Building a WordPress Plugin for our Product Catalog