We wrap up our interview with Irina Poddubnaia with a focus on finding the right product fit. That goes for your customers and your own needs. There are many options available, and it is valuable for us to be able to navigate the field to find the best fit. Irina starts with a discussion about her customers and then deftly shifts into providing insight into how she has selected her solutions in a bootstrap/low-budget environment.

Ways To Assess Product Fit

We once again return to core questions as part of our process. The “why” and “what” of our problem are both critical in finding the best product fit. Some options will provide too few features, and some that will be overwhelming for our needs. That leaves us to search for the “just right” option for either our needs or for us to build for our customers. This process requires research and time spent assessing what is real and what is simply marketing.

So Many Niches

There are numerous problems any business has to solve. Some are prevalent, and some are specific to an industry or specific company. However, there are almost always options available to assist with these challenges. It is worth your time researching and then doing the due diligence to find the best fit for today. Then, review the market periodically, and you might find a better fit or price.

A Little Background

Irina is a SAAS founder and a business consultant specializing in Operations and Processes Optimization. Irina has over eight years of experience in eCommerce with its different challenges and obstacles. These span from running a fulfillment center in China, where she was living for over two years, to launching her own SAAS “TrackMage.” TrackMage allows eCommerce stores 5-10% extra sales by simplifying the customer experience. Likewise, it will enable them to track their products on the platform and do the upsell, then automatic follow-ups for reviews.

Free ebook: https://trackmage.com/flywheel-extra-sales/
Irina’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/irina-poddubnaia
TrackMage Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/34952655/

Track Mage Site: https://trackmage.com/

Bonus Links Mentioned:

The E-Book

Free ebook “How To Make 5-10% Extra Sales On Autopilot Without Increasing Your Ad Spend Or Hiring More Staff.”
Here is the brutal truth about eCommerce:
  • Most eCommerce sellers focus on getting traffic to their stores. Paid ads, affiliate promotions, events, direct outreach, SEO, etc.
  • The thinking goes like this: traffic -> paying customers and more traffic -> more paying customers. So, all this becomes a race to get as much targeted traffic as possible.
  • While doing that, they forget about existing customers.
  • Do you know that it costs you five times more to acquire a new customer than it takes to keep an existing one?
  • The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70%, while the chance of selling to a new prospect is 5-20%. In this guide, she explains how you can drive back traffic to your store after purchase and make 5-10% extra sales by upselling your existing customers. All this while they are waiting for their orders. This technique doesn’t require coding and is easy to apply.

Rob Broadhead

Rob is a founder of, and frequent contributor to, Develpreneur. This includes the Building Better Developers podcast. He is also a lifetime learner as a developer, designer, and manager of software solutions. Rob is the founder of RB Consulting and has managed to author a book about his family experiences and a few about becoming a better developer. In his free time, he stays busy raising five children (although they have grown into adults). When he has a chance to breathe, he is on the ice playing hockey to relax or working on his ballroom dance skills.

Leave a Reply