Welcome, if you are a tester or developer interested in automation testing or are new to test automation tools than you defiantly need to check out TestProject. However, if you are not familiar with this tool that’s OK. In Test Project A Review of Version 2.0 we cover all the new features in Test Project 2.0 as well as walk you through using the tool to setup your first test.
Test Project A Review of Version 2.0 Overview:
- What is Test Project
- What’s new in Version 2
- Overview of the tool
- Creating your first test case
What is Test Project?
What Makes Test Project Unique?
- First of its kind community powered test automation framework.
- Second its 100% free test automation development framework designed for agile teams!
- Advanced built-in recording capabilities
- AI-Powered self healing technology built in.
- It seamlessly supports iFrames, Popups and Dynamic Elements.
- With built in Adaptive-wait technology it automatically handles deviations in web application loading times.
- Also supports both hybrid cloud and completely offline modes
- Has a CLI Agent.
- Finally, it’s free forever for anyone to use.
Start with a new account:
Install & Register
- First start by downloading the TestProject tool.
- Then, install the TestProject tool on your machine.
- Finally, make sure the tool is up and running.
Make sure your os security settings allow test agent to access your machine
Test Project A Review of Version 2.0
- Hybrid Cloud and Offline Mode https://docs.testproject.io/getting-started/hybrid-cloud-and-offline-mode
- Understanding Test Files https://docs.testproject.io/getting-started/hybrid-cloud-and-offline-mode/understanding-test-files
- Using AI to Improve Testing https://docs.testproject.io/getting-started/using-ai-to-improve-testing
Finally, this series comes from our mentoring/mastermind classes. These classes are virtual meetings that focus on how to improve our technical skills and build our businesses. After all the goals of each member vary. However, this diversity makes for great discussions and a ton of educational value every time we meet. We hope you enjoy viewing this series as much as we enjoy creating it. As always, this may not be all new to you, but we hope it helps you be a better developer.
4 Replies to “Test Project A Review of Version 2.0”